Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Ronaldo refuses to pledge future to United


Manchester United midfielder Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to quash the rumours which have linked him with a move away from Old Trafford in the summer.

Ronaldo admits his future is unclear but the winger insists speculation will not affect his excellent form this season.


The Portugal international, who played in his country's 2-0 win over Brazil at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium last night, has been repeatedly linked with a move to Barcelona or Real Madrid since the World Cup last summer.


Barca sporting director Txiki Begiristain was reportedly at the game in north London to watch the winger but Ronaldo, 22, said: 'For the moment, I'm only thinking about training well every day.


'I don't know where I will be in the space of the next six months.
'The only thing I am sure about is I want to continue at the level I've reached and aim to improve even more.'

No comments: